Grants for Innovation
"Panaceum" Sp. z o. o. implements a project entitled: "Creating and implementing electronic data and information exchange in order to improve cooperation with partners and competitiveness on the NZOZ Panaceum market from Rumia" under Measure 8.2 Supporting the implementation of B2B electronic business, the Innovative Economy Operational Program for 2007 - 2013.
The aim of the project is to develop and implement an IT system, thanks to which automated B2B business cooperation with cooperating entities will be introduced, as well as internal management of the clinic.
The project is co-financed by the European Union from the European Regional Development Fund.
More information about UE / POIG:
Detailed information about the project is provided by:
Management Assistant - Ms Maria Klein
Tel: 665 870 077
PANACEUM Sp. z o. o. is a grantee of the project entitled Accessibility of Plus for Health, which is financed from European Funds. Our facility received a grant of PLN 90,813.04 to improve the availability of services for people with special needs.
Thanks to this co-financing, this group of our patients will be able to have:
- easier access to doctor's offices, guaranteeing safety and their comfort,
- easier access to the website of the facility in accordance with the requirements of WCAG 2.1.,
- access to personnel who have been trained in the area of communication skills in everyday situations,
- the possibility of using the assistance of an assistant in the field of registration,
- the facility's personnel can be easily identified thanks to sewn medical uniforms.
More information about the European Funds for health protection is available on the website www.zdrowie.gov.pl.